Xiaomi is constantly pursuing a high-quality user experience and operational efficiency, with an equal emphasis on innovation and quality. The Smartphone Giant is relentless in its pursuit of amazing products at reasonable prices that will enable everyone on the planet to live a better life through innovative technology. Today, Xiaomi launched the “Redmi 10” smartphone in Beijing, CHINA. Continue Reading to learn the Full Specifications of their New Beast. 😎
Here’s the Official Tweet via their Twitter Handle –
— Xiaomi (@Xiaomi) August 17, 2021
Xiaomi launched Redmi 10
Xiaomi launched the Redmi 10 today. Following a slew of significant upgrades over its predecessor, it features the series’ first 50MP high-resolution camera, a 90Hz 6.5″ FHD+ AdaptiveSync display, a powerful chipset, and a sleek design, bringing exceptional performance to an increasing number of people. According to Xiaomi’s Official Blog Post, “This cool smartphone continues to raise segment standards by democratising advanced features and performance.”
What’s New in Xiaomi’s Redmi 10 🤔
This smartphone equipped with flagship-level features, which enable it to perform above expectations for a smartphone of this calibre. The value that the device offers is self-evident. Its outstanding 50MP camera for high-resolution shots is a category first, bringing cutting-edge photography to the masses. However, with a 90Hz refresh rate and powerful hardware, this new smartphone is a top-of-the-line contender in its class.
Here are some of the Highlights:
- The 50MP ultra-high resolution primary camera captures stunning content with exceptional detail.
- With an 8MP ultra-wide camera, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor, it enables you to capture moments in a variety of situations.
- Additionally, the device includes a suite of stylish filters for adding flair to your shots, as well as panorama selfies for large group shots that include you and all your friends.
- When it comes to the display, it features a large 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate for seamless scrolling and swiping.
- When combined with AdaptiveSync technology, it automatically adjusts the refresh rate to your content, extending the life of your battery by boosting refresh rates only when they are required.
- Additionally, it includes Reading Mode 3.0, which helps you relax your eyes while flipping through your favourite content.
- With a massive 5,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging, and a 22.5W charger included in the box, the smartphone helps you breeze through your tasks.
- This smartphone is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor. With a powerful GPU and cutting-edge features, it elevates mobile performance to a new level.
✅ Redmi 10 Specifications 🔥
This Smartphone is available in three configurations: 4GB+64GB, 4GB+128GB, and 6GB+128GB. All will be available for purchase beginning August 20th through their official sales channels. Prices begin at USD179, USD199, and USD219 respectively.
|Processor||Mediatek Helio G88|
|Display||6.5″ FHD+ DotDisplay
2400 x 1080 resolution
90Hz refresh rate with AdaptiveSync display (45/60/90Hz)
Reading mode 3.0, Sunlight display
|Battery & Charging||5,000mAh battery丨 18W fast charging 丨 9W reverse wired charging | 22.5W in-box charger|
|System||MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11|
|Front Camera||50MP main camera 丨 8MP ultra-wide angle camera 丨 2MP macro camera丨 2MP depth senso|
|Unlock||Side fingerprint sensor; AI Face Unlock|
|Weight & Dimensions||161.95 x 75.53 x 8.92mm and 181g|
|Audio||Dual speaker and 3.5mm headphone jack|
|Color||Carbon Gray, Pebble White, Sea Blue|